We may receive information about you when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our Customer Service teams, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request.
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties) for a variety of purposes, including:
– to provide or manage any information, products and services for which you have requested,
– to help us identify you when you contact us,
– for general administration purposes,
– to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
– to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
– to help us recover debts,
– to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
– to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you.
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
– when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
– when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings,
– when we are preventing fraud/loss.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in Spain.
We may use your information to contact you with news on products and services, which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We may contact you by post and phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by calling us or by writing to us.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you that when providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
© 2016 Yachtcharter - Connection. All rights reserved